Friday, January 8, 2010

Well I haven't posted as much as I wanted, but I have been under the weather. A friend of mine told me about pure unfiltered apple cidar vinegar. You drink about 1-2 tsp, mixed in tea or juice. And it really does work I have been feeling better my leaps and bounds since I started drinking it 2 days ago. I almost feel as good as new. We went to the homeschool group, it wasn't quite what I expected. The kids had fun, but it was more like a fun day. The way it was described it was more educational. We might go back from time to time but not every week. I think what I might do is just host some days with other families we know to do fun educational things. After all this is school! I am all for the kids having fun, hanging out with friends and such but when it is school time then I prefer they learn something, and if they can have fun and learn all the better.