Sunday, January 24, 2010

Frying bacon and Project Runway

My son made bacon for the first time, he was very proud. Although I think he looks way too excited in this picture, haha.


My girls decided that they both wanted to make outfits by their selves and without a pattern. Clare made hers a dress that turns into a skirt and then a shirt to go with Maria made a 2 piece outfit. I love it, listening to them was priceless. I was not allowed in the sewing room, although I did sneak in and take a few pictures.









 

They are a little to risque to be worn for anything other then playing inside, but the had fun and practiced their sewing skills. And they were so proud of them selves.  And I was proud of them too, all of them.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi