- That I have long hair because I am religious, I have in fact had long hair most of my life. And have recently decided to stop this cycle I have had where I let my hair grow long and I love it! Then something happens and I get frustrated and cut it. Then I spend the next 6 months hating it. I do like to have long hair because it makes me feel more feminine, and I do think that being proud of being a women please God, but I think women can still be feminine and proud to be the women God made them with short hair.
- That I am a stay at home mom who sews, home schools, cooks from scratch, ect.. because of my faith. I did or wanted to do these things before I found my faith. I tell people I should have lived 85 years ago, because I would have been the perfect 30's housewife.
- We home school for faith reasons, while this is a big reason not the only one. It was just a really nice perk, the main reason was because of educational and social reasons.
- That I don't drink because of my faith, I don't drink because growing up I watched my alcoholic aunt and dad drink,and I still have to deal with my dad's drinking.
- I only wear skirts because of my religion, this again is one of those things that I have always liked, and do because it makes me feel feminine. And I do wear pants from time to time.
Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi