Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A little bit more about me

Well this is my first post, so I will start out telling you a little bit more about myself. Please forgive any spelling errors, spelling is not my strong suit. I am a 31 yr. old mother to 3 wonderful kids whom I home school. My oldest is a boy whom I will call Pio 12yrs, my middle is a girl whom I will call Maria 11 yrs, and my youngest is a girl whom I will call Clare 8 yrs. (I also have 2 children that my husband had before we met that live with their mothers, K. 17yrs and A. 14yrs.) My children will be starting a blog soon that will be all about there life as home schooled kids. We pretty much have a zoo around here. We have a coon hound dog named Pascal, 2 cats named Magic and Suade, and 3 guinea pigs, Buttercup, Spotty, and Sally. My favorite things to do are sew, read and hang out with my family. I run a sewing business from home, and I do internet orders for any one interested. I teach 2nd grade C.C.D. at my local parish. Please pray for us, we will be making their First Holy Communion this year. I am part of Elizabeth Ministry, which is a great group to join if it is at your parish. I enjoy making my family meals from scratch and canning. I love Jesus and hope that this blog will help spread the love and joy I have for Jesus and the Church to others, and hope it will be a source of encouragement to all who read it.

BLESSINGS,
Amy