Monday, January 18, 2010

~simple womans daybook~

Outside my window... 28 and cloudy

I am thinking... that keeping the heat way low is not that bad.

I am thankful for... my husband ;)

I am wearing... a grey sweatshirt and my jammie pants

I am remembering... to trust in God, "Jesus I trust in you"!!!

I am going... to set up a website for my sewing business, Yay!! Please pray I get some customers.

I am hoping... that I can get this house cleaned up and organized today so tomorrow we can have school

On my mind... That I need to trust in the Lord more often, and sometimes you trust by taking a leap

Praying for...Madeline a prayer request from Patch O' Dirt Farm

From the kitchen...not what was on the menu, I forgot to take the meat out of the freezer!

From my picture journal... my daughters teaching a friend how to sew.




Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi