Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bump+

I just watched the trailer for Bump+. I am undecided if I will watch another. While I think it is good for people to think and talk about these issues. I am just not sure I feel the need to watch it, but I am curious to see what the people "choose". I pray that this show will at least touch a few hearts to change and choose life. I would have to say that before we are able to change the hearts of people on the issue of abortion we first need to change peoples hearts on what is considered o.k. "relationship" practices. Because if people will not accept responsibility when it comes to those issues then how can we expect them to accept responsibility after the baby has been conceived. We can not begin to understand what some women go through so I think we should not judge but PRAY!!   

 Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi