Monday, January 11, 2010

my daybook


Outside my window... Dark, quite, and a warm 12 degrees
I am thinking... how much I enjoy being the first one up (technically my husband was up first but he already left for work)
I am thankful for... my husband
From the learning rooms...George Washington, wind chills and National Thank You Day
From the kitchen... eggs and fruit
I am wearing... my p.j.'s
I am creating... reusable lunch and snack baggies, like ziploc but not made from yucky plastic. I got the idea from over here, (forgive me if I didn't link this right it is the first time I have tried this)
I am going... to take my son to an alter server practice tonight, and my daughters to one on Thursday.
I am reading... nothing
I am hoping... that the kids have a good day,
I am hearing... kids waking up
Around the house... a few sewing and craft projects I would like to get some work done on.
One of my favorite things... my son
A few plans for the rest of the week... lots of school, presidents, and the constitution
A picture I am sharing...