Sunday, July 10, 2011

giving encouragemnet for the everyday

So I saw some cute little cards the other day with little sayings like, God is crazy about you... I just think you are crazy, and, God loves you for just being you... and so do I. they were the 99 cent small cards but when I saw them I instantly thought AHA!! What a great thing to stock up on and give to your kids when they least expect it, like slip a card in their pj drawer so when they go to get ready for bed they find it, or slip it in their math book if you know they have a hard time with the lesson. You get the point. I will have to take some pictures of the cards and the little gifts I plan to slip in some of them for an even extra special pick me up... when I get them, I saw them when the kiddos were with me. Giving your kids encouragement in the everyday is so important,
"you should praise a child 10 times more then you correct them"- Michelle Duggar

**edited for spell check, I was typing really fast and then hit post**



Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi