Tuesday, July 12, 2011

becuase I like to see what other people are eating...


Yesterday I went and raided our garden of everything that was ready, these two bowls are full of about 3 different kinds of radishes, some jalapeno peppers, and onions, not pictures was the cucumbers, turnips, spinach and green beans. We are trying to eat a much more natural diet, we have been slacking in our food choices lately. So I needed what to make with all of this so it didn't go to waste...
This is the veggie salad we had with dinner, it is radishes, cucumbers, onions, carrots and tomatoes (carrots and radishes are not from our garden)


These are the green/burgundy beans from our garden, I lightly steamed them and they turned out like this...
The kids thought it was pretty cool that they turn green when cooked, so did I ;)

Then I made mostacolli and put spinach in some, but really could have put it in more, because I had planned on only me wanting some, but my son wanted it and older daughter would have too if there had been enough.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi