Tuesday, February 23, 2010

daybook

FOR TODAY
Outside my window...Snow!!! again it just snowed yesterday! ; )
I am thinking... how much I like to be at home with my family
I am thankful for...my new washer that will be here this afternoon
From the learning rooms... some reading, math workbooks and home ec.
From the kitchen...leftovers
I am wearing...long sleeve t-shirt, sweater, and my sweat pants. at least I am half way dressed, haha
I am creating...along with the kids a quilt for charity, I am hoping to have it a good way done today
I am going...to try and have a calm slow day, we have been running around the last week it seems that we haven't had 1 day, except Sunday of course, at home. I do not like being away from home so much. things just don't get done when no one is here.
I am reading...Boys Should Be Boys: 7 Secrets to Raising Healthy Sons
I am hoping...for a productive day
I am hearing...I am not sure, parts of it sound like fighting, but at the same time they might be having fun
One of my favorite things...my son, who turned 12 yesterday
A few plans for the rest of the week: finish rearranging the sewing and the learning rooms so we can get back to business.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
My birthday boy! Happy 12th Birthday!


Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi