Sunday, June 13, 2010

week of 6/13-6/18

Well This will be a light week. We have company coming from out of state, and V.B.S. is next week so I will be doing a lot of prep and meeting with the helpers.
We will be doing a lot of reading for the library's summer reading program. We will be doing daily bible study along with bible workbooks. I might squeeze in a math lesson, and we will talk about interdependence of people in the world. I am still not sure how we will do this, I think mainly it will be a discussion. I think we might make some flow charts on how things go from point a to b to c to you! And talk about how we use things like our home garden to support ourselves, and tie it in with carbon footprints, and being a good steward of our earth and resources and how this relates to being a good follower of Christ.
We will also be getting ready for our trip to Michigan the week of the 28th, busy busy time.
I thought summer was supposed to be relaxing : )

As for the home schooling group I am trying to start in our town We have 4 families signed up, not to shabby.
this is a great homschool resources, it has books that are great in instructing boys and girls in things like home ec, hygine ect...

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi