Friday, June 3, 2011

Well...

Well I was going to do a nice post that I had all planned out in my head but... We went and unloaded a truck and helped fill bags for the local food pantry, and then went to play at the park with our homeschool group, in the 100 degree sunny hotness. Came home and I am beat. we all took a cold shower to cool off and I was going to cook dinner but I think pizza might be a better choice. Which will please my son to no end! Have a great weekend everyone. I plan on doing posts next week out our orginazation, and school plans, so come check me out starting Monday, and starting Wednesday join me in a link up with Amy from Raising Arrows and Caroline from Modest Mom, for She Wears Skirts, where they are inviting all ladies who chose to to show a weeks worth of their skirt outfits. Can't wait! 

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi