Saturday, June 25, 2011

uuhhh.......

I so hate it when I am wrong, especially when it is because I did not look at something good enough... While making my lesson plans for the girls history, I noticed that the book on google books is not complete like I had thought. I had skimmed through it and thought it was all there, but about every other chapter it is missing pages. I was just so happy about finding it that I did not pay enough attention to the books. So now I need to decide do I bite the bullet and spend the $80 for the books? I really want them... but $80 is a lot. I have 2 Christian American history books, I could use either 1 of those, but I had really wanted to use Catholic  books.... oh what to do....


Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi