Monday, March 7, 2011

so much...

Oh so much to say... I have been doing a lot of praying about this blog, I love to read the blogs I follow and I love to write posts. I just don't feel like I am a good post writer. Sooo...
I will be trying a few different things with my posts until I find my niche.

Today we started our new schedule. Not too different from what we did before, I just moved around a few lessons for a better flow, I have also been reading and looking at different time/schedule keepers for the kids to keep track of things like their chores, groups, practices etc...
I think we will be going with a homemade version of this

new schedule
M-F
9:00 prayer
9:15-9:45 bible/religion
9:45 handwriting
10:00 M math TU history/geography W Blue Army prayer group TH math F math
11:30 M english TU english W history/geography TH history/geography F english
M-F
12:30 lunch
1:00 free time
2:30 M science TU fine arts W science TH fine arts F science

right now we attend a home school group on Friday afternoons, so we either do science before if time or after, but as that schedule will be changing to meet only 1 Friday a month I figured no need to have it be part of the schedule, we will just do our work before, after or Saturday morning. Or maybe just skip our lessons that day.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi