Saturday, March 19, 2011

Lenten simplifing

So here is a list of things for our Lenten simplifing. In addtion to this things I am also tring to really think things through that I buy, even little things. I am not running to the store, unless it really is needed, inbetween grocery visits. I pared down how much food I make for each meal, we were thrwing away more leftovers then I care to admit. I want this to not just be a Lenten donation, but a lifestyle change where we are not focusing on "things" or spending more time then needed dealing with our "things"

each day we will go trough and clear out the unwanted/needed things from these areas.
3-19 vhs/dvd movies, books
3/20 nightstands
3/21 school books
3/22 games
3/24 pots and pans
3/25 stuffed animals
3/26 dresser drawers
I will also be clearing out my facebook "like pages". I deleted 118 blogs that I did not read on a regular basis.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi