Thursday, February 17, 2011

A week in our life day 1, Wednesday

I have been wanting to do a day in our life kind of post, but each day of the week is so drastically different from the next I think that making it a day by day week in our life would be the best way to show the thngs I want to show.

Wednesday 2-16
I let everyone wake up slowly and everyone, including me slept in a little bit. I got up at 8 a.m. did my pilates and started breakfast. I went grocery shopping yesterday and got tons of fresh fruits and veggies on clearance. (not as bad as it sounds ; ) so for breakfast I sliced; mangos, apples, kiwi and green and yellow peppers. then we all got dressed and ready for Blue Army, then I spent way too much time talking to one of the other ladys after we got done so we didn't get in the door til noon. We got started with lunch right away, and had sandwiches and snack crackers. After lunch was cleaned up we did our daily chores and got bedrooms cleaned up. Then it was time to get ready for C.C.D. So I quickly cut some fruit and veggies so that when my husband picked the kids up from choir, which they have right after C.C.D. they could come home and make some sandwiches and pull out the fruit and veegies and Voila! dinner. I stayed at church for a parish council meeting and talked to the same lady way to long and didn't walk through the door until almost 11 p.m. Wednesday is always a crazy day with not much in the way of "learning" God bless.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi