Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday, day 3

Saturday day 3, Today started out by me waking up late, I don't know what it is about this week but the only day I didn't wake up late was Tuesday, which I guess is all that really matters because Tuesday I have Adoration. Although I spent more then half the time talking to the lady that is there before me, long story short she is the Adoration cordinator, and I am her parish council representative, and we use our old church as a Adoration chapel, but like everywhere money is tight and we might not be keeping it. Sssoooo, she was letting me know how the people who attend Adoration feel about that. But that's nothing to do with nothing. Anyway, I got up and started some laundry grabbed Maria and flew out the door to go to walmart before my husband had to leave for work. came home and threw a bowl of cereal at the starving children sitting around my table. And now to start sewing. Way to much to do and only about 3 weeks until the craft show. Yikes!! The children are playing quietly for now ; )

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi