Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday part 2

Well I never even started the post for Thursday part 2 until Friday afternoon, : ) but we did not do much we made a prayer book, with the A.l.t.a.r. prayers. Adoration, love, thanks, ask, reconcile. And some more quite reading. And I do not remember what else! And so for today we have not done much, me and Maria went to Joann fabric to get some things for a up coming craft show. They were having a big Presidents sale so they were super busy.so it much longer then I thought even though I new it would be busy and allowed more time then usual. so we got home had a late lunch. and watched The Little Princess, with Shirley Temple. And I plan on going through a couple of  folders of school stuff. We will doing a couple of things after dinner, just what I am not sure yet.

Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi