Saturday, April 21, 2012

stash bash

I did not see a new stash bash post over at Crunchy Catholic Momma so I am just linking to her last stash bash post, enjoy



The first purse is mine, from my stash. The yellow flower is from my daugters stash that she made on her own.


book marks for bible study, the ribbon and beads are from my stash, I figure how ever I can get it used up :)


This doll is for a sweet girl in Michigan,


some felt place mats and a table runner,


a cute little doll for a friends daughter


this skirt was given to us and the elastic waistband was majorly stretched out, so I replaced it with some elastic from my stash, that counts as a stash basher, right??

I hope you have a blessed weekend


Preach the Gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. - St. Francis of Assisi